Evansville, Indiana is the seat of Vanderburgh County and the third-largest city in Indiana. It sits on the Ohio River between Illinois and Kentucky with a population of over 118,000 people and contains popular tourism destinations. Visitors will find seven themed museums, Mesker Park Zoo and Botanic Gardens, and the Angel Mounds State Historic Site, one of the best-preserved prehistoric sites in the United States.
Evansville Injury Attorneys At Your Service
Hensley Legal Group combines the power of a nationwide attorney with the compassion and integrity of a local firm. Our injury attorneys are available to assist Evansville citizens with all types of personal injury claims, including:
- Car accident
- Motorcycle accident
- Truck accident (Including garbage trucks and dump trucks)
- Slip and fall accidents
- Construction accidents
- Dangerous drugs and defective products
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse
- Social Security disability
- Dog bite injuries
- Workers’ compensation claims
- Wrongful death claims
Evansville Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer
The Tri-State area sees a lot of traffic coming in and out of Illinois and Kentucky. Vanderburgh County ranks sixth in the state for total traffic collisions, according to the Indiana Criminal Justice Institute.
When there are more drivers on the road, the chance of a traffic collision increases, especially if the other drivers were acting recklessly. Unsafe driver actions caused 65 percent of all Indiana traffic collisions. These reckless behaviors include:
- Drunk driving
- Aggressive driving
- Distracted driving, including using a cell phone while driving
If you were injured in a car accident because of the other driver’s reckless or negligent behavior, you may be entitled to compensation. Through a personal injury claim, you can recover monetary and non-economic damages.
- Medical bills: The least your car accident settlement should do is cover your medical bills. This includes physical therapy.
- Lost wages: You deserve to be compensated for the time you’ve had to take off work to heal. If you can no longer do the same work due to your injuries, your settlement can also cover loss of earning potential.
- Pain and suffering: The emotional impact of a car accident is harder to quantify than a physical injury. Compensation for pain and suffering includes shock, anxiety, the adverse effects the accident will have on your mental health in the future, as well as physical pain from your injuries.
Automobile accident injury claims can be complex, especially if you are recovering from an injury. The personal injury attorneys at Hensley Legal Group have been helping car accident victims get compensation they deserve for over two decades. For a free conversation about your car accident claim, please call Hensley Legal Group at (812) 437-2000.
Evansville Social Security Disability Attorney
Social Security disability benefits (SSDI) provides much-needed benefits for people who are no longer able to work due to a physical or mental illness. Unfortunately, getting approved for Social Security disability benefits can be a long and frustrating process. Most participants are denied the first time they apply.
You don’t have to go through the application process alone. The Social Security disability lawyers of Hensley Legal Group can help you file an application, appeal the decision if you are denied, and present you in court if your claim needs to go before a judge.
If we don’t get you approved for benefits, our work for you is free, including the initial conversation about your disability claim. Call our Evansville law office at (812) 437-2000 or fill out the contact form on this page to schedule a consultation.