Please browse the following topics for information on finding support if you or a loved one has been injured due to dangerous prescription drugs or devices. To discuss your situation, please contact Hensley Legal Group, P.C. at (888) 505-8232.
- List of Dangerous Testosterone Drugs
Description: Low testosterone drugs may contain risky ingredients. Contact the Hensley Legal Group at 888-505-8232 if you were harmed by testosterone replacement therapy.
- Potentially Dangerous Prescription Drug: Bevacizumab
Description: Bevacizumab could result in dangerous side effects. Learn what this drug treats, the risks, and possible legal actions if it causes injury in South Bend.
- FDA Rule Change Would Affect Liability of Generic Prescription Drug Manufacturers
Description: The FDA has proposed new rules to close a loophole affecting generic prescription drugs. Contact the Hensley Legal Group at 888-505-8232 for more information.
- Legal Help for Vancomycin Drug Injuries
Description: Vancomycin may cause serious side effects for some. If related to negligence, injured patients may pursue a claim. For help in Columbus, IN, call 888-505-8232.
- The Forum Defendant Rule & Discrepancies in Interpretation
Description: The courts are sharply divided about the forum defendant rule; no real
- resolution is in sight. For a free legal consultation in Indianapolis, call 888-505-8232.
- Indiana Statute of Limitations in Mass Tort Claims
Description: Plaintiffs who join a mass tort must file their claims within Indiana’s statute of limitations, which is two years but may toll if injuries aren’t evident right away.
- How Rewards are Handled in a Mass Tort Claim
Description: Mass tort claims consist of many different plaintiffs. Each plaintiff may recover compensation equal to his or her own damages instead of sharing a lump sum.
- Have you been injured by a defective product? You may be able to join a product liability mass tort lawsuit.
Description: Manufacturers are liable for injuries their defective products cause. If you believe a product that injured you is defective, you may be able to join a mass tort.
- Mass Tort Claims vs. Class Action Lawsuits
Description: Do you know the difference between mass tort claims and class action lawsuits? Learn more and contact the Hensley Legal Group, P.C. at (888) 505-8232.