March 29, 2023
However, many other drivers aren’t always cautious and don’t share the road. Motorcycles are much smaller than passenger vehicles, which means that riders can easily sustain severe injuries or even be killed in a crash.
Dealing with the aftermath of a motorcycle accident can be one of the most traumatic things a person can experience. You might be dealing with a wide range of emotions right now and might not know where to turn.
Even though things may seem bleak, it’s important not to lose hope. Working with a professional Indiana motorcycle accident lawyer can help you receive the compensation you need after your accident.
At Hensley Legal Group, we vow to go above and beyond to fight for your right to compensation. Whenever you need us, we will be here for you. That’s why our team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to start your case. We can even start your case in under an hour.
Time is of the essence, so please reach out soon. You can chat with us online, fill out our online contact form, or call us at 317-472-3333 if you prefer.
You have a friend in the personal injury lawyers at Hensley Legal Group.
Indiana is an at-fault state, so how will that impact your claim?
There are many safety precautions that motorcyclists take to minimize their risk of injury while out for a ride. Wearing a helmet is one of the best choices a rider can make. However, Hoosiers over the age of 18-years-old are not legally required to wear one. While it is ultimately your choice whether or not to wear a helmet, you greatly reduce your risk of injury when you do choose to wear one.
Fault is determined by who was more responsible for an accident. If the courts determine you were at 49 percent at fault for the accident but the other driver was at 51 percent at fault for the accident, they will be responsible to pay damages. In a nutshell, doing everything in your power to prevent an injury or accident from occurring will help reduce your at-fault percentage.
You can also reduce the risk of being found at-fault by having the proper motorcycle operating license and following all the rules of the road.
Keep in mind that at-fault percentages also factor into how much money you will be able to win in your case.
This can seem very complicated. If you have questions, it’s always a good idea to consult with your motorcycle accident lawyer. They will be able to explain the at fault and other legal terms in plain, simple to understand language.
Recovering from an accident of any kind can be a long, emotionally and physically taxing process. You really want someone on your side to help you get through the storm and fight for your right to compensation.
When in doubt, it just makes sense to have a personal injury lawyer on your side
Personal injury law is an incredibly complicated matter to navigate – especially if you’re healing from serious injuries. You certainly can pursue a claim on your own, but the process is much easier if you’re working with the right lawyer who has experience with motorcycle accidents.
At Hensley Legal Group, we believe that your first priority should be to focus on rest and recovery. You’ve been through enough, so it’s time to let us handle the complicated legal issues.
Our online reviews speak wonders about the hard work and dedication that our team puts into each and every case. When you choose to hire Hensley Legal Group, you’re putting your faith and trust into a team that vows to treat you like family.
Please get in touch soon when you’re ready to talk about your case. You can reach us by phone at 317-472-3333, chat with us online, or even use our online contact form if you prefer. We are available day or night to take your case, which is part of our commitment to accessibility.
Our team also won’t collect any money at all from you unless we win your case. Your health, safety, and happiness are what matters most to us.
The experienced Indiana personal injury lawyers at Hensley Legal Group have seen many motorcycle accidents over the years. We understand that each case is unique, but we will use our experience and commitment to success to help guide you through the process. Please get in touch with us at your earliest convenience.