Some are drawn to the town’s history, others the educational system, and others may be looking for a better quality of life. Whether you are a long-time resident of Lebanon or new to the area, you might agree that the City of Lebanon, Indiana, has a lot to offer.
On the other hand, there are many hardships in life that we do not choose. Accidents can happen without warning at any time or in any place. When challenging times arrive, it’s essential to have a capable advocate on your side.
For more than 20 years, Hensley Legal Group has been here for victims of personal injury accidents. A Lebanon personal injury lawyer is ready to listen to you with a compassionate ear and a readiness to use our litigation resources to assist you. Please call us at (317) 563-7150 to schedule your free no-obligation consultation.
Learn How Personal Injury Law Protects You
When someone else causes your injury or damages your property, a lawyer can help you take legal action. The responsible party should compensate you for your losses, but not everyone does the right thing. Even if a person admits that his actions caused you harm, insurance companies might not cooperate by offering a fair settlement.
While you are recuperating, trying to handle things independently can be frustrating and stressful. At Hensley Legal Group, our personal injury lawyers can lift the burden from your shoulders. Unlike some law firms that treat you like a number, we believe that you and your loved ones are important.
Count On Our Strength
Our law firm works diligently to bring justice via personal injury lawsuits that fall into many practice areas.
Motor vehicle accidents
Driving out to the golf course or heading northwest to Indianapolis can be enjoyable. But car accidents can change a nice day into a disastrous one. In 2019, some 2,238 collisions affected motorists in Boone County.
Major car accidents cause severe injuries and death. Even if no one is hurt, your ability to work and take care of your family’s needs can be affected if your car is severely damaged or totaled.
Our Indiana personal injury attorneys have won settlements that have made a difference in the lives of those injured in the following accident types:
- Car wrecks
- Semi-truck and commercial vehicle collisions
- Motorcycle crashes
- Pedestrian and cyclist injuries
What if, rather than a negligent driver, a mechanical failure contributed to your wreck? If a car part was defective, the vehicle manufacturer could be liable for your losses. John Hensley and his team of personal injury lawyers are ready to help you get the compensation you deserve if a faulty part was responsible for your crash.
In Lebanon, IN, you can find large distribution and logistics centers, small independent stores, schools, IT companies, manufacturing plants, and company headquarters. These businesses employ thousands of Hoosiers and provide vital services and products.
A Hensley Legal Group lawyer can inform you of the duty each entity has to the public. For instance, a property owner must keep his premises safe for those who might visit. Preventative measures might include regular inspections, repairs, and posted warnings of potential hazards.
Failure to uphold these responsibilities could result in dangerous conditions, such as:
- Unsafe stairs
- Broken or missing railings
- Wet or slippery surfaces
- Drowning hazards
- Electrocution hazards
- Gas leaks
Our premises liability lawyers are uncompromising when it comes to the representation of personal injury cases. When negligence is at fault, you deserve a lawyer who will work hard to champion your rights. Contact us for a free consultation about your rights any time by clicking on the Live Chat option at the bottom of your screen.
For physicians and other healthcare personnel, specific duties accompany their doctor-patient relationship with you. If a healthcare professional neglects those responsibilities and causes an injury, a Hensley personal injury lawyer can pursue financial compensation for your losses.
Lebanon malpractice claims fall into several categories, including:
- Birth injuries: When a baby suffers a physical injury before, during, or after delivery
- Prescription errors: Patients injuries resulting from a wrong prescription or a dosage
- Dangerous drugs: Drugs cause life-threatening side effects (e.g. Blood thinners like Eliquis or proton pump inhibitors like Prilosec)
- Dangerous medical devices: When patients use a therapeutic or assistive device that injuries, worsens their condition, or contributes to their premature demise (e.g. metal hip replacements, transvaginal mesh, Zimmer Persona knee replacements)
- Nursing home neglect: When caregivers fail to give the attention necessary for care home residents, resulting in malnutrition, dehydration, injuries, and premature death
- Nursing home abuse: When caretakers mistreat patients physically, sexually, or emotionally
If a doctor treated you incompetently or failed to warn you of known risks, you could have a personal injury case. Once we understand your story, our team can determine whether you qualify to file a malpractice claim.
You do not have to pay anything nor make a commitment to find out. Call us toll-free at 888-912-0631 or fill out the brief contact form, and we will get in touch with you.
Lebanon workplace injuries
The State of Indiana achieved a historic low of nonfatal workplace injuries and illnesses in 2019. Though this is good news, there were still about 3 accidents per 100 full-time workers throughout the year. Some mishaps are not anyone’s fault.
Employers have a duty to do what they can to prevent people from getting hurt in a work-related accident. Similar to property owners, they must provide a safe working environment and warn others of potential hazards. Employers must also provide training and safety equipment for workers.
Has your working environment contributed to an illness, disability, injury, or another medical condition? For instance, you might have experienced:
- Slip and fall injuries: Broken bones and head trauma are among the serious injuries that could result if a worker falls or trips over an obstacle
- Mesothelioma: This aggressive cancer could result from exposure to asbestos
- Deafness, blindness, and amputations: Unmaintained or defective machinery could cause disfigurement
Due to the vast array of jobs among Hoosiers, we are not able to mention every possible type of accident or injury that could happen to you while you are working. You may have unique circumstances that are not discussed on this page. Either way, you may have legal recourse available to you.
To discover how the law protects the injured regardless of fault, schedule an appointment with our Lebanon personal injury law attorneys at your earliest convenience. The sooner you act, the stronger your case may be.
Take Advantage of Your Benefits
Personal injury law exists to provide victims with a means to recoup their losses. Our experienced Lebanon personal injury lawyers can pursue a settlement that can set you free from worries about:
- Medical bills: Healthcare is expensive and unpaid medical bills can accumulate quickly. A successful personal injury claim might cover your emergency transport, diagnostic tests, surgery costs, prescription drugs, and physical therapy.
- Property damage: Sometimes negligence leads to the damage of personal property, such as a home or car. If you hire our law firm, your capable personal injury attorney will pursue the compensation you need for your physical losses.
- Lost wages: During your recovery, you might devote a lot of time to doctor’s appointments and much-needed rest. But if you are not working, how will you support your family? Turn to our experienced law firm and learn what our results-oriented legal team can do to recover your lost income after an accident.
- Pain and suffering: No amount of money could ever erase the psychological pain you might feel after an accident. Still, compensation for your pain and suffering can bring a sense of closure after an unjust accident.
- Wrongful death expenses: Losing someone you love is never easy. At Hensley Legal Group, you will be treated with compassion as we seek compensation for cremation, funeral, and burial costs.
We believe victims deserve representation, so we do not charge for your initial consultation. Neither do we collect any payment unless you receive compensation for your claims in a settlement or court trial. So please don’t hesitate to reach out to our talented attorneys to learn what your case may be worth.
Reserve Your Free Consultation Today
Why should you act as soon as possible if you think you need a Lebanon personal injury lawyer? In Indiana, you must file a personal claim before a specific amount of time passes. Once the deadline has passed, a personal injury attorney will not be able to seek justice for you and your family.
Facing a court trial can be scary, but most litigation (legal claims) reach a settlement without these final measures. Why let medical bills and lost wages rob you of your peace of mind? When you entrust your personal injury claim to our attorneys serving Lebanon, you will be treated like family.
Discuss your situation with us free of charge – over the phone, online, or at the office. You can reach our Indianapolis office 24/7 at 317-472-3333. We are looking forward to hearing from you.