If you are injured in a bicycle-vehicle accident in the Indianapolis or outlying area, you are not only faced with the trauma of the incident and the pain and hardship of resultant injuries, but also the financial burden of medical costs that you may be able to file an Indiana injury claim for with your Indianapolis bicycle accident lawyer.
Types of Questions to Ask an Indianapolis Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- What experience do you have with this kind of case, and is this the type of case you usually handle?
- Do you have any courtroom experience? And what will happen if my case goes to trial?
- How and by whom will my case be handled, and who will I speak to about the details and progress of my case?
- What are your goals for my case?
- What will happen if I don’t win my case?
- Are you a member of any professional organizations for personal injury attorneys?
- What kind of documentation should I provide you with to help fortify my case?
- What is your track record of settlements and verdicts?
- What kind of fee schedule do you use?
- Do you have the financial and personnel resources to pursue my case through trial?
Don’t be afraid to shop around before you choose which attorney to trust. You can get an experienced attorney for the same price you would get a novice or simply average lawyer.
A Helping Hand from Indianapolis Bicycle Accident Lawyer
When you have complications with your Indiana injury claim, an Indianapolis bicycle accident lawyer can help you to alleviate some of the stress and anxiety associated with filing a claim. In order to get back on track with your personal injury claim, order a copy of our FREE book, Consumer’s Guide for Injured Victims, and then contact a personal injury attorney at Hensley Legal Group for a no-cost consultation at (317) 472-3333.