Hensley Legal Group Is Here for You
At Hensley Legal Group, we believe people can make better decisions if they have as much information as possible.
That’s why we provide three free ebooks for anyone who wants more information about personal injury, Social Security disability, or property damage claims.
Click or tap below to download one of our ebooks. If you have questions or concerns, call Hensley Legal Group today or contact us online using this form. We are here to help.
Additional Useful Links
If you or a family member are a victim of a traffic accident, slip and fall, or medical malpractice in Indiana, these links can help you find additional information and resources. We also provide links to help you through the Social Security disability application process.
Hensley Legal Group also has a legal glossary. Be sure to follow us on Instagram for weekly definitions every Tuesday.Legal Glossary
- BuyCrash: Need to see a copy of the police report documenting your car accident? Simply visit BuyCrash.com to look up and purchase your police report.
- Distracted Driving: The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has created a website dedicated to distracted driving. Visit their website to find out the latest statistics, trends, and safety recommendations.
- Indiana Impaired Driving Prevention: Learn what is being done to prevent drunk driving accidents in Indiana, including information on sobriety checkpoints, by visiting this website created by Indiana’s state government.
- myBMV: Created by the Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV), visit this website to view helpful information for motorists who have been involved in Indiana car accidents.
Social Security Disability
- Social Security Administration (SSA): Disability Benefits: Visit this website for helpful information regarding what the SSA considers to be a disability, the benefits that may be available for you, and how to apply.
- SSA: Supplemental Security Income (SSI): Visit this website to learn about SSI benefits, who qualifies, and how to apply. The website also discusses applicants’ rights.
- Indiana Department of Insurance: The Indiana Department of Insurance offers information regarding filing a complaint and statutes of limitation. Visit their website to learn more.