HIRING: Part-Time Content Creator
We are seeking a creative, curious, highly motivated individual to join our marketing team in downtown Indianapolis as a part-time content creator.
Hensley Legal Group works hard to provide quality legal services for our clients, focusing mainly on personal injury and disability cases. If you join our team, you’ll have the opportunity to hone your creative skills and get an inside look at an exciting industry dedicated to helping others.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Researching and writing articles
- Working with the marketing content coordinator to edit articles from freelancers
- Formatting articles for WordPress and SEO
- Creating and scheduling content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Tracking and analyzing organic internet leads
This position will work closely with our marketing content coordinator and report to our director of internet marketing. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new marketing skills and potentially take on more responsibilities that better fit your strengths and interests.
The right person for this position will have the following qualifications:
- Completed or in-progress bachelor’s degree
- Sharp, well-researched writing with excellent grammar and quality sources
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and WordPress
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and/or InDesign
Our part-time content creator will have the opportunity to develop their creative skills further in many ways, including but not limited to:
- Working regularly with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Premiere Pro
- Learning SEO best practices
- Understanding effective pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns
- Working daily with various social media platforms
- Learning basic principles of a variety of legal practice areas
This position offers up to 20 hours a week at $15/hour at our downtown Indianapolis location.
How to Apply
If interested in this position, please send the following to Deanna Grogan, our marketing content coordinator, at dgrogan (at) hensleylegal (dot) com:
- Resume (PDF)
- One example of your writing skills (300+ words)
- One example of your design skills
A cover letter is optional but encouraged. If you have an online portfolio, please provide a link in your email.
Additional Job Opportunities
At Hensley Legal Group, we’ve built a team committed to serving the injured and disabled in Indiana and throughout the nation. Since 1998, we’ve grown from a one-man operation founded by John Hensley into a successful law firm more than 50 employees strong.
If you’re interested in applying for a position at Hensley Legal Group, please follow us on LinkedIn for updates on all available positions.