If you have been seriously injured in an accident, you want to ensure your Indiana accident claim is protected. An Indiana accident attorney will guide you throughout the entire process and assist with any paperwork, collection of evidence or in any other way that will help you fight for your claim.
It is not uncommon after an accident to speak with an insurance adjuster. What you say can be twisted, so it’s important you stick to the basic facts.
It is never recommended that you sign any forms without first checking with an Indiana accident attorney. Many of these forms are an attempt to get information on you that will be used against you.
Here are 5 questions to ask an insurance adjuster after your Indiana accident:
- Will you provide in writing the amount of reserve that has been set aside for my case?
- Can I have copies of any written or recorded statements that witnesses to the accident have provided?
- Will you tell me in writing how much insurance is available to pay my Indiana accident claim?
- Is there any secondary insurance or umbrella policy available and how much is it?
- Can I have copies of any medical, financial or credit information obtained on me through other resources?
You should know the right questions to ask and how to deal with an insurance adjuster. Before talking to an insurance adjuster about your Indiana accident claim, you should first speak with an Indiana accident attorney.
A Helping Hand from an Indiana Accident Lawyer
When you have complications with your personal injury claim, an Indiana accident lawyer can help you to alleviate some of the stress and anxiety associated with filing a claim. In order to get back on track with your personal injury claim, download a copy of our FREE book, Consumer’s Guide for Injured Victims, and then contact a personal injury attorney at Hensley Legal Group for a no-cost consultation.