At Hensley Legal Group, we believe people can make better decisions if they have as much information as possible.
That’s why we provide 3 free eBooks for anyone who wants more information about the personal injury, Social Security disability, or property damage processes.
Click the following links to download your eBooks for free:
If you, or a family member, are a victim of a traffic accident, slip and fall, or medical malpractice in Indiana, these links can help you find additional information and resources. We also provide links to help you through the SSD application process. If you have questions or concerns, contact Hensley Legal Group. We are here for you.
- Distraction.gov: The federal government has created a website dedicated to distracted driving. Visit the website to find out the latest statistics, trends and safety recommendations.
- Indiana Impaired Driving Prevention: Learn what is being done to prevent drunk driving accidents in Indiana, including information on sobriety checkpoints.
- myBMV: This page contains helpful information to motorists who have been involved in Indiana car accidents. It lists the items you should obtain following a crash.
- Social Security Administration – Disability Benefits: This website contains helpful information regarding what is considered a disability, the benefits that might be available and how to apply.
- Social Security Administration – Supplemental Security Income Benefits: Visit this website to learn about SSI benefits, who qualifies and how to apply. The website also discusses applicants’ rights.
- Indiana Department of Insurance: The Indiana Department of Insurance offers information regarding filing a complaint and statute of limitations information.