Questions about Applying for Social Security Disability (SSDI)
- When should I apply for Social Security Disability?
- How long will my case take?
- What information do I need to have on hand to begin the online application process for SSDI or SSI benefits?
- When I apply for disability benefits in Indiana, how will my claim be evaluated?
- What actions could damage my SSI or SSDI benefit application in Indianapolis?
- How long will it take for me to get a decision on my SSDI or SSI benefits?
- How can my physician impact my disability claim in Indiana?
- What do I do if my Indiana disability claim is denied?
- Who or what determines the extent of my disability in Indiana?
- What is Substantial Gainful Activity (SGA)?
- My application for Social Security Disability was denied. What do I do now?
Questions about Receiving Social Security Disability (SSDI)
- How will working impact my SSDI or SSI disability payments in Indiana?
- Will Indiana Workers’ Compensation payments affect my disability benefits?
- U.S. Task Force Group Recommends No Prostate Cancer Screening
- I already receive Social Security disability in Indiana – what happens when I reach retirement age?
- Can I work while I am receiving SSDI or SSI benefits in Indiana?
- Do I have to pay income taxes on my SSDI or SSI benefits that I receive as an Indiana resident?
- What is a trial work period as it relates to my disability benefits in Indiana?